Fix Error 1935 in Windows
You can encounter error 1935 while attempting Microsoft .NET Framework installation on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista. This error occurs when setup files install policies during operation.
Step by step solution is given below to fix error 1935 in Windows.
- Install a fresh copy of .NET Framework
- Clean your system from system infections
- Clean Windows Registry
- Re-register Windows Installer
- Run System File Checker
- Run Disk Cleanup
Your System: Windows, English?
Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista/XP.
File size: 2.04MB
Step-by-Step Guide for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, 7 & Vista
It is important that you carry out these steps in order to fix the problem effectively:
Install a fresh copy of .NET Framework:
Incorrect or corrupted installation of Microsoft .NET Framework could become the cause behind error 1935 in Windows. Good condition of Microsoft .NET Framework is important to avoid errors such as ‘1935’ error. The steps for installation of Microsoft .NET Framework’s fresh copy are mentioned below:
- Press Start button and go to Control Panel
- Go to Programs, go to Uninstall program and select Microsoft .NET Framework
- Press the button Uninstall it
- Download an updated.NET framework version and install it
- Reboot computer
Clean your system from system infections:
Virus attack and presence of virus in the computer is big cause of error code 1935. For this you need to scan your computer for viruses to get rid of .NET Framework. Use a sophisticated Antivirus software for this purpose.
Clean Windows Registry:
Windows Registry is a database which stores information of installed software as well as hardware configurations. It is important to clean registry database frequently though a quality registry repair tool which is reliable as well. It will fix error 1935 in Windows.
- Download and Install a quality and reliable Registry Cleaner like RegInOut.
- Scan your system’s registry completely
- It will give you a list of registry errors, fix theses errors
- Reboot computer and you are done
Reregister Windows Installer:
One solution to fix error 1935 in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista is re-registering Windows installer. The steps are given below to re-register Windows Installer.
- Press Start button, select All Programs and select Accessories
- Right Click on Command Prompt and Run as Admin
- Type these commands msiexec /unreg msiexec /regserver
- Type EXIT and you are done
Run System File Checker:
Mostly over written and or corrupt system files become the cause of code 1935 problem in PC. For this you need to run system file checker to fix this error. The steps to run system file checker are given below:
- Insert Windows Installation Disk
- Press Start and press Run Box
- Type sfc or scanNow and press Enter
- It will allow system file checker to scan and fix system file errors
Run Disk Cleanup:
Running disk cleanup is another solution to fix error 1935. You need to follow the steps mentioned below to clean temporary files from your system.
- Press Start button, select Programs and select Accessories
- Select System Tools, Select Disk Volume and press OK
- Repeat the procedure mentioned above for all volumes
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download File Size:2.04MB
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes
Testing RegInOut with famous PC Benchmark software shows significant improvement in PC functionality.